SANDBOX GROUP LAUNCHES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH STC GROUP’S SUBSIDIARY INTIGRAL IN THE MENA REGION
London, 1 February 2024 – Sandbox Group
PARTNERSHIP SEES FULLY LOCALISED EDUCATIONAL KIDS SHOWS LAUNCH IN SAUDI ARABIA AND EGYPT THROUGH THE “PLAYKIDS LEARNING” BRAND
, the leading provider of digital subscription content services for children and families worldwide, has announced that it is launching a new partnership with Intigral the media arm of stc Group and a leading provider of digital entertainment and sports solutions in the MENA region.
Through this partnership delivered through local technology partner and agent VIP Trading, hundreds of hours of edutainment content will be available on Intigral OTT platforms, stc tv and Jawwy TV. The content will be available first in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, followed by Egypt.
Offering a mix of learning shows and art & craft videos for kids, the new service will be fully localised to Arabic and will offer fun learning opportunities while keeping kids entertained. Launch titles on stc tv and Jawwy TV will include:
- Two Minute Tales S1 & S2 - A series of fun animation based on Grimm’s Fairy Tales that tell classic stories in a creative and new way while encouraging kids to learn key morals.
- The Adventures of Zee - A fun show that introduces kids to Arab culture and language while exploring universal themes such as teamwork and tolerance.
- Pingu - A family classic that can be enjoyed by young and old alike following the adventures of everyone’s favourite penguin.
- Learn to Draw - A series of art videos that help children learn simple techniques to create their own artworks.
- Clever Brenda - An original animation by Hopster that follows the story of Brenda as she explains to children basic but essential concepts such as how recycling works.
“We know that there is an increasing appetite for high quality kids’ learning content in the Middle East and we are happy to be a key partner in providing this in the region,” said Shan Eisenberg, Chief Commercial Officer of Sandbox Group. “By adding our fun educational shows to stc tv and Jawwy TV, we enable Intigral to reach young families better: higher ARPU, more loyalty, and a lasting emotional connection with the users”.
For logo & images click HERE
For more information please contact:
Agnes Lesti: Communications and Partnerships Manager email@example.com
About Sandbox Group:
Sandbox Kids seeks to nurture curiosity, growth and play in kids globally through safe, fun digital learning experiences that parents can trust, helping them enhance their kids’ skills and deepen their awareness of the world. The Sandbox Kids suite of products includes Hopster for ages 0-4, Curious World for ages 4-8, Kidomi for ages 3-12 and PlayKids for ages 0-6. Our products feature the best selection of curated, age-appropriate content that kids and parents love and are optimised for any device or platform.
Intigral is the Media and Advertising arm of stc Group, and MENA’s leading provider of digital entertainment, sports, and media services via its market-leading solutions, stc tv, Jawwy TV and Dawri Plus.